Sunday, June 21, 2009

Video Pictures and Audio

I opened a Flicker account and loaded recent family photos.
My daughters, Lauren and Haylee and Laurens boyfriend Charlie.
This process was very easy, my problem was selecting the right photos for grouping. I can continue my downloads and organize them by event and years. I have many photos that could be organized and my relatives and immediate family can easily follow my past and present life and interests.

My first audio quest was in Soundtrack, but it was very busy and crammed with functionality I'm not ready for, so I switched to Audio Share, because other classmates had used it and liked the presentation of it. Audio Share is very user friendly.

Lastly, video --- I've never been a fan of self-video projects, It's my generation and up-bringing, we rarely took pictures, so when I started, my hardest task was doing the video. Loading and submitting it to YouTube was a cinch! Navigation is easy and I can see why it has become so popular, it really is effortless to load and share video.

Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment