Sunday, June 21, 2009

Embedding media

OMG --- I finally found the code to embed the slideshow and the audio.
The embeded html is not straight forward and I was making it harder than what it was. The embedded html does not have the names i would expect to have in it ---


I found it my researching how to embed flickr slide showa and I found the flicker slider in which your flickr url is captured and tags and one other field and the code is generated. Follow this on CMSimple By the way, the pictures are in normal sequence. I wish to fix them when I have more time.

It is easy if the correct code is found first, otherwise it can be searching for a needle in a haystack

adios and goodnight


Embedded Flickr Photostream


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.



Embedded YouTube VIdeo


     
   
  
 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Good job embedding everything. I like your children's books readings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ---- btw they are now embeded

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Iris! All looks good. Will you read to me? You have a great reading voice.

    ReplyDelete